32-40 hours per week
Do you think variety is important and would you like to organize your job in your own way? Are you energetic and do you have a lot of people skills? Then maybe we are looking for you! We are looking for a new HR employee to strengthen our organization.
Who are we?
Reconi is a provider of eHerkenning. eHerkenning is the online method for business owners to securely log in and use services on government websites.
We are a fast-paced, active and customer-focused organization of over 80 employees committed to providing our customers with the latest technology the best products and services. Software development is our core business. Our aim is to always stay ahead despite all developments and work with the latest technology and applications. Reconi has an informal atmosphere where your ideas and input are valued.
What will you do?
- Be the first-line point of contact for HR questions from employees, team leaders and managers
- Advise on HR policies and related processes and systems
- Maintain and manage personnel files and personnel system
- Taking responsibility for the absenteeism process within the organization
- Be responsible for the inflow, advancement and outflow of employees
- Conducting the recruitment and selection process
- Providing various reports
Co-responsible for processing payroll.
This is you:
- At least a completed college education and you have several years of experience in the field of HR
- You can work independently, enjoy taking self-initiative and are eager to learn
- A proactive and solution-oriented attitude
- You are flexible
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have a social and commercial attitude
This is what you can expect from us:
- A position of 32-40 hours per week
- A workplace at a young, fast-growing organization in a booming market
- An informal and friendly work atmosphere
- Good primary and secondary benefits
- Competitive salary
- Excellently accessible office environment with ample parking
Interested in the facility assistant job? Apply immediately!
Please send your resume with cover letter to Martijn Schwanen at email@example.com.