Validation/administrative assistant full-time and part-time
We are looking for reinforcement for our validation department. Are you Fulltime/Parttime available, flexible, entrepreneurial and living in North Holland? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
Reconi B.V. is a young, active and customer-oriented organization of over 80 employees dedicated to providing our clients with the best products and services. Since 2010, we have been a certified publisher of authentication tools for eHerkenning: the online method for business owners to securely log in and use services on government websites.
Our mission is to become the number 1 in the field of eHerkenning. Reconi B.V. is customer-oriented, fast, secure and economical! We always work with the latest technologies and applications.
What will you do?
After an extensive training and induction period, as a validation employee you will process, register, sort out and validate(approve) the requests of our customers. Where necessary, you will have contact with the customer regarding the application. Through your extensive knowledge, you know how to help the customer well with the aim of a rapid processing of the application.
This is you!
- Customer-oriented and service-oriented.
- Accurate and solution-oriented.
- At least a completed MBO education or demonstrable relevant work experience.
- Available 24 to 40 hours per week and willing to work extra at peak times.
- Experience with business communication via phone and email.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
- At peak times, you are at your best and want to get the job done with your team.
- Pleasant colleague to work with.
What can you expect from us:
- An interesting pension plan.
- Competitive salary.
- Good primary and secondary benefits.
- A workplace at a young, fast-growing organization in a booming market.
- An informal and friendly work atmosphere.
- Advancement opportunities.
Interested in the vacancy Validation Officer? Apply immediately!
Send your CV with cover letter to Jasper van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.