Do you have a talent for customer communication and is it time for something different?
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service colleague who wants to know all about eHerkenning.
Since 2010, we have been a certified publisher of authentication tools for eHerkenning. eHerkenning is the online method for business owners to securely log in and use services on government websites.
Reconi is the best rated supplier by eHerkenning customers. We value this highly. Our daily mission is therefore to provide our customers with the best personal service.
Are we a good match?
You are eager to learn and enjoy getting to know our software program and your colleagues. We make sure that you have the right knowledge, and always have colleagues ready to support you with complicated cases that you do not (yet) understand.
The position is very diverse; you will help customers make the right request to assisting with technical issues through a follow along session. You are an entrepreneurial type and always looking to improve.
Our working language is Dutch, so it is important that you speak and write the language. English is an advantage. Do you already have experience in customer contact? Then we would like to hear from you!
This is what you can expect from us:
- An informal and friendly work atmosphere with room for your own initiative.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities from 24 to 40 hours.
- Working hours Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- A full-time salary (40 hours) between €2,200 and €2,600 depending on experience
- Tasty coffee, tea, Cup-a-Soup and fruit from the case to keep you sharp.
- You will be treated to healthy snacks daily.
- Regular communal lunches.
- Our annual Reconi BBQ , team outing and fun events within Reconi.
- Travel reimbursement, for car and bicycle. For public transport full reimbursement.
- Opportunities to develop yourself through training.
- Good pension plan.
- End-of-year bonus.
Have you become curious? Then make an appointment soon to get acquainted! You can mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.